Saturday 27th November
Normal classes will be held on Saturday morning from 9.00am – 12.30pm
Lunch Break – 12.30pm – 1.00pm
Snow White Rehearsal
- Act 1 – 1.00pm – 2.30pm
- Act 2 – 2.30pm – 3.30pm
Junior ballet students in Jesters, Bambies, Butterflies and Bunnies – this is an extra rehearsal from 1.00pm and will be fininshed for pick up at 2.30pm.
Classes will continue from 4.00pm – 6.00pm for
- Jazz – 12, 14 and seniors
- Lyrical/Contemporary – 12, 14 and seniors
Sunday 28th November - Dress Rehearsal with Costumes at the studio.
Please arrive at 9.15am and go to allocated room
- Blue Studio – Bunnies, Jesters, Butterflies, Bambies
- Pink Studio – Grade 3 and 4
- Green Studio – Grade 5
- Upstairs Studio – Inter Foundation
- 2nd Studio – Seniors – Intermediate and above
- Downstairs dressing room – Boys
Dress Rehearsal will start at 10.00am with
- Snow White – Act 1 and Act 2 and Bows (finish at 1.00pm) – Studnets in ballet only will go home.
Lunch Break 1.00pm – 1.30pm
Students in Jazz and Lyrical only please arrive at 1.00pm
- Jazz routines 1.30pm – 2.00pm
- Lyrical routines 2.00pm – 2.30pm
- Tap routines 2.30pm – 3.00pm
- Full-time ballet 3.00pm – 3.30pm
- Contemporary 3.30 – 4.30pm (Students finish at 4.30pm)
- Silver Swans 4.30pm
Miss T, Miss Roxanne and the NDA team!